- Sheet Metal Deck Installer
- To provide manual labor for the safe installation of sheet metal deck.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely lay sheet metal deck onto steel framing
- Safely attach sheet metal deck to steel framing
- Maintain company equipment
- Be present for assigned work shift
- Work productively as a team with crewmembers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
- Be able to lift at least 75lbs
- Enjoy working outside
- Enjoy working at heights
- Have working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Be able to work as part of team
- Accept responsibility and take direction
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- 10-Hour Construction OSHA Certificate
- 30-Hour Construction OSHA Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Welding Certificate
- Aerial Lift Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Use hands to handle equipment and tools
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb and balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch
- Talk and hear
- Lift more than 75 pounds
- Work on construction sites
- Work at heights greater than 40′
- Outdoor weather conditions (Heat and Cold)
- Work with hand, power, pneumatic and powder actuated tools
TRAVEL, WORK HOURS, SUPERVISION:
- Travel: It is 100% required for this position. Jobsite locations may be located in multiple states and are subject to change.
- Work Hours: Hours are based on jobsite requirements.
- Supervision: This position does not require supervision of other employees.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Hourly, Full Time and/or Part Time, Non-Exempt
- Benefits: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 401(k), Health Insurance, as explained in the Employee Handbook.
The above Job Description is not all-inclusive and does not list every duty/responsibility of a sheet deck installer. The Job Description may change at the discretion of management.